This page exists to inform you about the information that True North Gold Buyer Ltd. – ‘Buyers & Sellers of precious metals bearing materials’ (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) may collect from you in connection with your visit or use of www.truenorthgoldbuyer.com and how we disclose or use that information.
Non-Personally-Identifying Information is the information that cannot be directly associated with a specific person.
- Ad Servers
Your web browser may make available to us your IP address, your operating system, what kind of browser you use and the last URL you visited before arriving at our website and what page you navigate to from our page. all of course depending on your browser settings.
The anonymous information gathered by any of those means may be disclosed or published in trend reports or usage statistics of our internet page. It may also be analyzed to improve our website in terms of content and ease of use.
Personally-Identifying Information is the information that can be directly associated with a specific person. This information is not gathered without your knowledge. We only collect personal information that our visitors knowingly enter and submit on our websites or communicate to us by phone, mail or email or some other way. We will not disclose Personally-Identifying Information to third parties unless we obtain your permission to do so except as set forth below:
- Payout Estimator, Contact Form or other Forms you submit on our website
You may be asked to disclose Personally-Identifying information when you use our websites services and features. We may save this information in our customer database but will not disclose it to third parties except as set forth below.
- Information you knowingly provide to us by mail, email, phone or any other way.
Any Personally-Identifying Information you choose to disclose in those ways may be saved in our customer database but will not be disclosed to third parties except as set forth below.
- Other Disclosures
- We may disclose Personally-Identifying Information to our employees, affiliates, contractors, vendors and suppliers who process this Information on our behalf or participate with us in the provision or operation of this Site
- By Law, to Protect Rights and to Comply with Our Policies
We disclose Personally–Identifying Information if
- required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order
- we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect our property or other rights, or the rights of other users, third parties or the public at large
- we believe that you have abused the service by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws
- We may email you about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. We may also provide your information to third parties, so that those third parties may directly contact you about our products and services or promotions. If you wish to opt-out of receiving emails from us or from third parties, please contact us by mail, email or phone.
Not Covered By This Agreement
We have appropriate security measures in place and take reasonable precautions in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you as mentioned above. Despite that we cannot guarantee its absolute security, as no method of data transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
Recording of Phone Conversations
TNGB may record phone conversations between us, and you expressly consent to the recording of such phone conversations.
This policy was last updated on and is effective as of September 01, 2020.